Annual Boiler & Heating Service
Why you should have your boiler checked
- Ensure your boiler complies with current legislation
- Eliminate costly breakdowns
- Reduce energy bills and increase fuel efficiency
- Carbon monoxide check
- Ensure the boiler is safe to use
- Check gas pressure and controls
- Ensure the ignition is safe
- Check overall boiler safety
You can be assured and have complete peace of mind that our professional boiler and heating installers are fully qualified and are registered Gas Safe engineers.
Gas engineers are required to work to strict guidelines and be registered on the Gas Safe Register (previously known as CORGI). This is necessary and ensures that all of our engineers work safely and legally on any gas appliance.
At the end of any inspection you will be handed a guarantee for the work carried out.
Replacement boilers & radiators
Our Gas Safe heating engineers specialise in fitting gas boilers and radiators along with complete central heating installations.
We can supply and fit new boilers, radiators, relocate pipework if necessary or reposition existing radiators. We will also advise on the best type of boiler and radiators to suit your home's needs.